Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Surrey, British Columbia
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- Answer calls and check voicemail and direct it to appropriate department or concern persons.
- Maintains and handles the database of vehicles.
- Maintains time and attendance records of transport staff.
- Maintains logbooks and records on assigned vehicles.
- To look after the complete office work, reviewing emails, and forwarding it to the appropriate departments/ concerned person.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and order the supplies to be used in the office.
- Assist drivers in the preparation of over time, accident claims and other reports;
- Follow up on all request, vehicle related permits and documents of various Transport Authorities;
- Collects information and advises the supervisors to impending changes to transport rules and regulations;
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Basic bookkeeping prepares invoices and bank deposits.
- Completion of High School
- Post-Secondary education or/and minimum 6 months of experience in the field is required.
How to Apply: