Tucuvan Construction Ltd. is looking for a qualified Construction General Manager to join our team.
Employer : Tucuvan Construction Ltd.
Job title : Construction General Manager
Business mailing address :#205-2922 Glen Drive, Coquitlam, BC, Canada V3B 2P5
Working location : Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment : Permanent, Full-time
Compensation : $54.65/hour
Hours of work : 30hours/week
Vacant : 1
Benefits: 4% of gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation will be provided as a vacation reimbursement.
Language requirement: English
- Implement objectives for the company and build or approve policies or programs
- Assign human and financial resources to execute company policies and projects
- Arrange the work of regions and divisions for each projects
- Confirm and review a project plan and select directors, supervisors or other staff
- Represent the company in negotiations or other official functions when needed
- Respond to work delays, emergencies and other problems when occur
- Select, schedule and coordinate subcontractor activities
- Always ensure the quality of construction standards
- Experience : At least 3 years of working experience with holding a managerial position in construction industry and possesses a related education background; OR More than 5 years of working experience with holding a managerial position in construction industry with no restrictions on educations.
- Education : Completion of high school is required.
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.